Contact Me

Author Email: amberbentleyromance@gmail.com
Marketing ONLY Email: bentleypr@gmail.com
Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ StumbleUpon
Scoop It ~ Empire ~ Delicious ~ Goodreads

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Calling ALL #Book #Bloggers and #Reviewers ( #BookBloggers #Authors #BookTours #Events )

Now that I am finally done with my day job (in PR/Marketing) I'm moving forward with some of the things I've been asked to do by several authors that I work with.

If you enjoy hosting authors, whether it be interviews, promotional slots, cover reveals, guest posts, reviews, giveaways, and/or anything else - I'd love to have you sign up to be part of my book tour hosts.

YOU get to decide what type of post you host as well as what books you want to host and do not want to host. There's NEVER any pressure.

YOUR input, ideas and suggestion, as well as your feedback - will ALWAYS be appreciated.

PERKS - Advance copies of some books, host incentives and more.

To sign up, please use THIS form.

Direct link - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hJcNY3yUoG0q5AkkvvTmAKOejWPz0k2sr-zeQiVRvsc/viewform

Have questions, please feel free to email me before signing up - BentleyPR@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback is always appreciated. Please note that many times I will respond on blog, so be sure to check back.

....