Contact Me

Author Email: amberbentleyromance@gmail.com
Marketing ONLY Email: bentleypr@gmail.com
Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ StumbleUpon
Scoop It ~ Empire ~ Delicious ~ Goodreads

Monday, June 30, 2014

What Are You Looking For - #Authors #Marketing #SocialNetworking

As I've mentioned previously, I've worked in marketing for a firm for a long time. Many different clients - some authors, some publishing houses, some other businesses.

It was never my intention to start working to publish any of the stuff I'd jotted down into notebooks over the years - then I decided to.

Needless to say, at my company, it's a huge conflict of interest. So, my notice was put in.

As of July 3, 2014...I am no longer an employee of the normal work week. Scary? Yes.

I do have a few private clients I work with still.

That being said, I'm going to be sharing some of my older articles on marketing and such. I'm also looking for suggestions on new topics - so feel free to leave a comment and I'll see if I can include your topic in a later blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback is always appreciated. Please note that many times I will respond on blog, so be sure to check back.

....