Contact Me

Author Email: amberbentleyromance@gmail.com
Marketing ONLY Email: bentleypr@gmail.com
Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ StumbleUpon
Scoop It ~ Empire ~ Delicious ~ Goodreads

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

#AtoZChallenge #Music Wars ~ A

 A bit of explanation ~
I relocated to do hands on research for a contemporary cowboy romance series. I'm diving in to all the dirt and grime. City girl to country gal. (Well, maybe)
Anyway, with it, is country music and two steppin and that stuff ;)
So, it's my music VS country music all during April.
Country music will always be SECOND in the pairing. You tube videos will be available (for those interested) by clicking on the names.

First day:

Asking Alexandria VS Alison Krauss

9 comments:

  1. Hi Amber and welcome to the A to Z Challenge! Music is a great theme for A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no clue what to do. I'm hoping this theme works out well. Hopefully I'll be more creative next year

      Delete
  2. I love music so I'll be coming back to check out the comparisons for the rest of the month. I already know I like Alison Krauss, and now I'm off to check out Asking Alexandria. Happy A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had never heard of Asking Alexandria, so I listened to a few videos before deciding I'd have to stick with Alison Krauss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say they're definitely an acquired taste :-)

      Delete
  4. I really really really wanted to like Asking Alexandria but they just are too Scream-mo for my taste so I guess I will have to side with Allison Krauss on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback is always appreciated. Please note that many times I will respond on blog, so be sure to check back.

....