Contact Me

Author Email: amberbentleyromance@gmail.com
Marketing ONLY Email: bentleypr@gmail.com
Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ StumbleUpon
Scoop It ~ Empire ~ Delicious ~ Goodreads

Friday, March 21, 2014

#AtoZChallenge ~ My #theme for 2014

I thought I was NEVER going to come up with a theme for this. And still, this probably isn't the greatest.

If you follow my blog, you know that I relocated for hands on research of the contemporary cowboy. It's been interesting. I've even been trying to listen to country music.

With that, I've decided I'll list one of my favorite or tolerable groups that I enjoy VS a country music singer or group that I'm trying to give a listen to. Hope you'll come back and watch the battles during April.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great theme...as a country music fan,I'll be looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be able to make some better suggestions. I'm really having a difficult time liking most of it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Fun! I am still in the learning process about country music, so I am always looking for new things to listen to. Happy A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be good!

    Damyanti, cohost, AZ 2014.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback is always appreciated. Please note that many times I will respond on blog, so be sure to check back.

....