Contact Me

Author Email: amberbentleyromance@gmail.com
Marketing ONLY Email: bentleypr@gmail.com
Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ StumbleUpon
Scoop It ~ Empire ~ Delicious ~ Goodreads

Saturday, January 18, 2014

#Romance ~ #Cowboy #NativeAmerican at #NeverSquatWithYourSpursOn

My favorite reads have always been cowboy and native american. So, when I started playing around (about 10 years ago) it only made sense to write out my own in those genres.

Although recently I've become reaquanted with Gone With the Wind and my latest musings have centered around the Civil War Era.
Since I'm not one for multiple pen names, if I determine I'll include those among my published items, they'll be on this blog too. Under this pen name.

Do you prefer an author has a pen name for each genre? Or just one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback is always appreciated. Please note that many times I will respond on blog, so be sure to check back.

....