Contact Me

Author Email: amberbentleyromance@gmail.com
Marketing ONLY Email: bentleypr@gmail.com
Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ StumbleUpon
Scoop It ~ Empire ~ Delicious ~ Goodreads

Monday, January 20, 2014

Do You Write #HistoricalRomance and need a #CoverReveal (or just a Cover Share)?

I'm not going to do a whole lot of "tour" type stuff on the blog, at least it's not my intention at this point. I'd rather try to bring content that 20 other blogs aren't posting.

However, I am a huge fan of book covers. So, I would love to host covers. It doesn't matter if it's a new reveal or an older one. I'd love to feature your cover. This will be a Saturday feature. Get your details to me and I'll schedule your Saturday. If you need on to work with a release date, please let me know and I'll see if I can accommodate.

The fine print is that it has to be historical romance. The historical time period isn't important. Just that it is a historical romance.

So, what are you waiting for? Email me BentleyPR@gmail.com and get your date.
{To save time, please send all information with your request. Attach the cover, do not imbed}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback is always appreciated. Please note that many times I will respond on blog, so be sure to check back.

....