Contact Me

Author Email: amberbentleyromance@gmail.com
Marketing ONLY Email: bentleypr@gmail.com
Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ StumbleUpon
Scoop It ~ Empire ~ Delicious ~ Goodreads

Friday, January 31, 2014

#CityGirl to #CountryGal {2} ~ A Start #TheCowboysOfSlumberCreek

Please do not steal my images. This was taken by me.
If you really feel you must take it, please mention it is:
Amber Bentley and add my blog URL

With the first chapters of book 1 coming together, I'm beginning to see a positive side to living in the country. While trying to get gas or groceries is nothing I enjoy, the sunrises and sunsets are absolutely astounding. There are pinks and purples and oranges.

I even picked up a pair of boots. Ok, full disclosure: they have a six inch wedge heel. But I am trying. I have stopped wearing a ton of my jewelry that used to be a daily thing. I never realized how much time would be saved in the mornings by not putting it all on.
Please do not steal my images. This was taken by me.
If you really feel you must take it, please mention it is:
Amber Bentley and add my blog URL

And look, real cows - believe me, he's a lot bigger up close than he looks
Please do not steal my images. This was taken by me.
If you really feel you must take it, please mention it is:
Amber Bentley and add my blog URL







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback is always appreciated. Please note that many times I will respond on blog, so be sure to check back.

....